Thursday 18 December 2014

Week 32



Still not loving them. Jeez I've seen woman with twins have perfectly smooth tummies at full term - this monster still have 6 weeks to go! Given that I've lost 8lbs since my GD diagnoses and he's not the size of a 3 year old I don't know why he's doing such a number on my belly. Clearly shitty skin genes!

This week we discovered the beginnings of placental insifficiency which they have chalked down to the diabetes. This means that there is restricted blood flow from the placenta to baby B which can slow down growth but, more importantly, can quickly deteriorate to complete placental break down. He's absolutely perfect at the minute and as they caught it really early they're not too concerned that things will dramatically decline. It will mean regular monitoring from now on to see how he's doing. This week alone we've had a repeat doppler scan, a diabetes check up and a CTG tomorrow morning. Next week we have another growth scan and see what else they would like. So far this monster isn't actually too monster like - he's in the 53rd centile and weighs around 4lbs. He's distinctly average size wise :)

4 comments:

  1. Aha, so two months to go. Was wondering the due date and didn't bother to look on the blog. 😬

    And your belly is fine dear. Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 months but they've told us to pencil on January 28th for getting him out of there.

    I need more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never enough time lol.

    If you can, over the holidays, get some help to make some freezer meals. I left mine until too late and he came early. You'll be thankful you have a stash, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Marilyn, thanks to Dr James who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr James recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertility issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM or call  or Whatsapp him on +2348152855846 He said get herbal medicine to get cure diseases like Breast Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,HIV/Aids,Vagina problems.Lung diseases.

    ReplyDelete